UFO's and Extraterrestrial Life in San Jacinto Mountains

General Palm Springs area.

UFO's and Extraterrestrial Life in San Jacinto Mountains

Postby Wildhorse » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:39 pm

Mnn.com carried a story about looking for evidence of alien life in the form of scat the creatures surely left behind.

https://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/space ... their-poop

Interesting?

After a hiker has bagged every peak in socal, what to do next? Alien scat hunting? Google tells me that UFO sightings are fairly common in the Anza area.

I wonder if Art Bell ever covered this.

Friends told me that they captured by camera the images of orbs on Cowles Mountain just before sunrise on the winter solstice. They sighted them at the old native American observatory. Google mentions a golden orb that is often seen near Mt Cahuilla.

Does anyone here have any more information or stories about such things?
Wildhorse

Re: UFO's and Extraterrestrial Life in San Jacinto Mountains

Postby cynthia23 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:55 pm

Yes, but if I told you, I'd have to kill you? Or at least fire one of those men-in-black memory-sucking weapons. So let's just leave it at that. :wink:
Q: How many therapists does it take to screw in a light bulb? A: Only one, but the light bulb has to want to change ...
cynthia23

Postby Wildhorse » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:53 pm

Oh no, please, Cynthia tell us. We can be trusted.

Sightings are on the rise, and nowhere more than socal. Our nice climate is the reason offered by the NYT. It draws us outside where we can see them, or else our visitors from other worlds are drawn to our sunny climate just as we have been.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/24/s ... -book.html

The NYT is keeping a straight face in their story, but I have lived in NY City and I know what they really think about California and our UFO sightings.
Wildhorse

Postby cynthia23 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:53 pm

I dunno, Wildhorse. In all honesty, 'real life' in 2017 has become so surreal, so weird that a mere BigFoot seems rather tame ... : :( .
Q: How many therapists does it take to screw in a light bulb? A: Only one, but the light bulb has to want to change ...
cynthia23

Postby Wildhorse » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:13 pm

Yes. Disorientation prevails now.

Every morning my neighbor stands on the sidewalk ranting at all who pass by and pause to listen. He is an older man, disillusioned by everything.

As for me, I am lost in hyperreality. If Darwin is right about who we are, then hyperreality is all we can ever know anyway. He is right, isn't he?

I dunno either. I love the idea of Bigfoot and wish I could live like that. Orbs, on the other hand, give me the creeps. (Imagine the tram untethered and floating above Round Valley.). I would not miss them at all in hyperreality.

Yesterday, The Guardian, ran a story about half of the atoms in our body having extraterrestrial origins. I don't like to think about that. Back to Bigfoot for me. I like to look back only as far as Darwin did, to the origin of species. It is in that looking back that I see Bigfoot as reality. We were once Bigfoot, at home here.

Where I live, stars no longer exist. The lesser lights of the city shine so bright.
Wildhorse

Return to Mt. San Jacinto & Santa Rosa Mountains